Welcome to ICCMP 2022
2022 The 7th International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process
(ICCMP 2022) will be held Virtually
during May 27-28, 2022.
The product of chemical engineering ranges from basic chemical product to food and pharmaceutical having high economic value with greater sustainability. The advanced chemical process include some more interdisciplinary fields like nanotechnology, bioengineering, bimolecular engineering, material processing or meteorology and industrial design also. ICCMP sincerely welcome you to submit original research papers, either individually or in groups of authors for review in order to participate.
ICCMP 2022 is co-organized by Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland. The conference is held annually since 2015 to provide platform for schloars and reseachers from all over the world to exchange ideas.
|Co-organize by||Technical Support by|
After a careful reviewing process, accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published into Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec index, et al.
|ICCMP 2020【Vol. 1681(2020)-Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS)】|
|ICCMP 2019【Vol. 617(2019)-IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering】|
|ICCMP 2018【Vol. 187(2018)-MATEC Web of Conferences】|
|ICCMP 2017【Vol. 1879-AIP Conference Proceedings】|
|ICCMP 2016【Vol. 64(2016)- MATEC Web of Conferences】|
We sincerely welcome you to submit full paper/abstract to the conference!
- The All papers should be submitted using the submission system provided by CMT system or Email.
- Submit by CMT system: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/iccmp2022
- Email submission:
If you can not upload paper or have other problems in using the CMT system, you can choose to submit by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any queries, please send email to: email@example.com
- Templates: Abstract Template. doc | Full Paper Template. doc
- Minimum length(Full Papers) required: 4 pages
- All submitted articles(Full Papers) should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles(Full Papers) submitted to the conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions will be rejected.
APRIL 24, 2022
APRIL 29, 2022
MAY 05, 2022