Welcome to ICCMP 2021
2021 The 7th International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process
(ICCMP 2021) will be held Virtually
during July 13-15, 2021.
The product of chemical engineering ranges from basic chemical product to food and pharmaceutical having high economic value with greater sustainability. The advanced chemical process include some more interdisciplinary fields like nanotechnology, bioengineering, bimolecular engineering, material processing or meteorology and industrial design also. ICCMP sincerely welcome you to submit original research papers, either individually or in groups of authors for review in order to participate.
ICCMP 2021 is co-organized by Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland. The conference is held annually since 2015 to provide platform for schloars and reseachers from all over the world to exchange ideas.
|Co-organize by||Technical Support by|
After a careful reviewing process, accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published into Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec index, et al.
|ICCMP 2020【Vol. 1681(2020)-Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS)】|
|ICCMP 2019【Vol. 617(2019)-IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering】|
|ICCMP 2018【Vol. 187(2018)-MATEC Web of Conferences】|
|ICCMP 2017【Vol. 1879-AIP Conference Proceedings】|
|ICCMP 2016【Vol. (201)- MATEC Web of Conferences】|
We sincerely welcome you to submit full paper/abstract to the conference!
- Click the following url and direct you to the submission page: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccmp2021
- Enter email address and password to log in iconf system
(Click "Create an account" for new user)
- Fill all the the necessary information in "Paper info" form, upload abstract/paper file(.DOC or .PDF), and then click "Submit" button
- A confirmation letter will be sent to you to inform paper ID and review process within 2 working days.
- For any queries, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Templates: Abstract Template. doc | Full Paper Template. doc
- Minimum length(Full Papers) required: 4 pages
- All submitted articles(Full Papers) should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles(Full Papers) submitted to the conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions will be rejected.
June 15, 2021
June 25, 2021
July 1, 2021