Welcome to ICCMP 2020
2020 The 6th International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process
(ICCMP 2020) will be held in Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
during July 2-4, 2020.
The product of chemical engineering ranges from basic chemical product to food and pharmaceutical having high economic value with greater sustainability. The advanced chemical process include some more interdisciplinary fields like nanotechnology, bioengineering, bimolecular engineering, material processing or meteorology and industrial design also. ICCMP sincerely welcome you to submit original research papers, either individually or in groups of authors for review in order to participate.
ICCMP 2020 is co-organized by Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland. The conference is held annually since 2015 to provide platform for schloars and reseachers from all over the world to exchange ideas.
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, it's still not appropriate to hold the conference offline during this difficult time. Participants' health and safety are always the priority, so the conference committee decided to change the conference to remote/online conference. ICCMP will be broadcasted through web platform. The access to ICCMP web platform will be offered to all the registered attendees. The submission is still open and the registration page is available with online attendance registration fee. This is a great challenge for all! Please take care and stay healthy. See you all at E-ICCMP 2020!
|Co-organize by||Technical Support by|
After a careful reviewing process, accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published into Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) [Online ISSN: 1742-6596 / Print ISSN: 1742-6588], which is indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, Conference Proceedings Citation Index—Science (CPCI-S) (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science) etc.
|ICCMP 2019【Vol. 617(2019)-IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering】|
|ICCMP 2018【Vol. 187(2018)- MATEC Web of Conferences】|
|ICCMP 2017【Vol. 1879-AIP Conference Proceedings】|
|ICCMP 2016【Vol. (201)- MATEC Web of Conferences】|
We sincerely welcome you to submit full paper/abstract to the conference!
- Click the following url and direct you to the submission page: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccmp2020
- Enter email address and password to log in iconf system
(Click "Create an account" for new user)
- Fill all the the necessary information in "Paper info" form, upload abstract/paper file(.DOC or .PDF), and then click "Submit" button
- A confirmation letter will be sent to you to inform paper ID and review process within 2 working days.
- For any queries, please send email to: email@example.com
- Templates: Abstract Template. doc | Full Paper Template. doc
- Minimum length(Full Papers) required: 4 pages
- All submitted articles(Full Papers) should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles(Full Papers) submitted to the conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions will be rejected.
May 27, 2020
June 10, 2020
June 17, 2020
Warsaw city View
Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
Address: Pl. Politechniki 1, 00-661 Warsaw, Poland
Warsaw University of Technology builds upon the traditions of Polish technical universities that used to function in Warsaw – the Polytechnic Institute founded in 1826 thanks to the efforts of Stanisław Staszic and the School of Hipolit Wawelberg and Stanisław Rotwand established in 1895. Warsaw University of Technology started on its own in 1915 thanks to the efforts of the Association for Scientific Courses and the Citizens’ Committee of the City of Warsaw. Working uninterruptedly, the University has been producing generations of graduates and has had an increasing number of scientific and technical achievements. It is not only the oldest, but also the best technical university in Poland; in the ranking of Polish universities, it has taken the first place in its category for nine years.