Submissions are accepted in English ONLY. ICCMP 2022 encourages the following types of proposal submissions:
Abstracts of completed paper, extended abstract or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes. It should not have more than 600 words.
Publication & Presentation
Completed research papers or incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. Completed research work/project or work-in-progress report/proposal: A total of 4 to 6 pages for a paper including all figures, tables, and references.
How to Submit
- Submit by CMT system: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/iccmp2022
- Email submission
If you can not upload paper or have other problems in using the CMT system, you can choose to submit by sending email to email@example.com
- For any queries, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Templates: Abstract Template. doc | Full Paper Template. doc
- Minimum length(Full Papers) required: 4 pages
- All submitted articles(Full Papers) should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles(Full Papers) submitted to the conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions will be rejected.
APRIL 24, 2022
APRIL 29, 2022
MAY 05, 2022
We sincerely welcome you to submit full paper/abstract to the conference!